Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WOW...

Can't believe i actually talked to KIM BUM SOO. found out that he is actually born in australia and hen moved to singapore when he was about p1. his parents met in uni and apparently his mum said it was the ice cream there that tied the knot. i actually thought "aw...thats quite sweet..." dnd you may kill me now. and i actually told him about how i got this slighty-bigger-than-1-dollar-coin cut on my foot when i was walking barefooted in the hotel corridor. and then i did the stupidest thing ever, i asked him to give me an opinion on his first impression of sn debate......... then he was like i cant answer that :P. then i asked him to just give me one word. and then he sort of disappeared then i said "no pressure man, no pressure." i think i might just kill myself now. then he said ok one word. then he wrote, "girls".

No comments: